Armchair Internet’s 2010 Short Short Film Fest
Prize: $500 for Best Film
Deadline: March 31, 2010
Armchair Internet announces the 2010 Short Short Film Fest, with a $500 prize for Best Film. Sign up now and get a free copy of Garrett Fisher’s “The Passion of Saint Sebastian.” Make an Internet film that’s between 10 seconds and 2 minutes that includes the soundtrack and upload it to vimeo.com, where we’ll feature it on our channel. On May 1, a jury that includes a prominent art critic, museum director, and award-winning filmmaker will choose the winner.
1. Sign up. You’ll receive a link to the soundtrack which is yours to keep.
2. Create an original video (between 10 seconds and 2 minutes) using the soundtrack. Artistic Guidelines: be creative!
3. Upload your video to your own account to www.vimeo.com and send us a link to your video. Entries should be received by March 31st, 2010.
4. We’ll show your video on our Vimeo Channel during April, 2010.
5. On May 1, 2010, a Jury including a prominent art critic, museum director, and award-winning filmmaker will decide the Winner who will win Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500).�